Another Shannon Sharpe Ex-Girlfriend Comes Forward To Sue Him For $4 Million Over Alleged Assault In 2010

© Dale Zanine-Imagn Images


Shannon Sharpe’s legal issues are piling up. Earlier this week, a woman going under the anonymous alias of Jane Doe filed a $50 million lawsuit alleging Sharpe had sexually assaulted and battered her in the span of their two-year relationship.

“A woman can say ‘yes’ to consensual sexual relations with a man ninety-nine times, but when she says ‘no’ even once, that ‘no’ means no,” the lawsuit states. “Defendant Shannon Sharpe, a man who is accustomed to getting what he wants, completely fails to understand this basic concept.”

“Sharpe made it clear that what Doe wanted was of no moment, that Sharpe would get what he wanted, when he wanted it.”

The woman would later release text messages and audio clips to prove her claim.

Another ex-girlfriend of Sharpe’s is coming forward to accuse the ESPN host of assaulting her in 2010. The second woman is seeking $4 million in damages, claiming Sharpe defamed her while talking about their relationship on national television.

Via NY Post

A former girlfriend of embattled NFL legend Shannon Sharpe claimed their decade-long relationship ended with a restraining order after the Hall of Famer allegedly raped and threatened to ruin her if she ever spoke out, according to a previously undisclosed 2023 lawsuit.

Michele Bundy Evans filed a $4 million defamation lawsuit against Sharpe for divulging their ongoing legal dispute on television after news broke that she filed a restraining order accusing him of sexual assault and stalking for the September 2010 incident, according to court documents obtained by The US Sun.

Sharpe’s lawyers have already issued a statement denying the latest allegations against their client.

“Michelle Evans’ claims are ridiculous and completely without merit,” Vincent Morris, Sharpe’s attorney, told The Post Thursday night.

“She could not find a lawyer to take her case, and if you read her complaint, you’ll see it is filled with nonsense. Shannon has had no contact with her for many years, and we understand that she is still on probation after serving three years in prison.”

Jorge Alonso BroBible avatar
Jorge Alonso is a BroBible Sports Editor who has been covering the NBA, NFL, and MLB professionally for over 10 years, specializing in digital media. He isa Miami native and lifelong Heat fan.
Want more news like this? Add BroBible as a preferred source on Google!
Preferred sources are prioritized in Top Stories, ensuring you never miss any of our editorial team's hard work.
Google News Add as preferred source on Google